Covid-19 Gorilla tracking permits slashed in Uganda from USD700 to USD400. The offer lasts between 1st Dec. 2020 to 30th march 2021
Uganda wildlife authority (UWA) in a bid to boost tourism, it opted for reducing gorilla permit prices and chimpanzee tracking permits until 2021 as follows.
- From USD700 to USD400 for international tourists.
- From 250,000UGX to 100,000UGX for Ugandans.
- From USD600 to USD300 for foreign residents working in east Africa
Useful information about covid-19 reduced gorilla permits offers.
- The reduced/discounted gorilla permits cannot rescheduled
- Such offers apply only to new purchases of gorilla permits between Dec 2020 to 2021
Also chimpanzee tracking permits were discounted as follows;
- From USD250 to USD150 for international tourist
- From USD150 to USD100 for foreign residents and other experts parts working in east Africa
- 150,000ugx to 100,00ugx per person for Ugandans and east Africans.
While Uganda wildlife authority gave incredible offer; it has again gone further to offer 50% offer to entire savannah Uganda national parks entry